Email marketing is a great way of reaching out to people, especially when it incorporates social media. Reaching out to a mass of customers is a major priority in such kinds of marketing strategy and when social media is included the scope becomes broader. Here are some features that you would get with social media email marketing newsletter.
- Social Activity Stream - With this you will be able to see the interactions in your campaign and social activities in real time on your dashboard. Mentions on Twitter and Facebook status updates along with campaign interactions which includes subscribes, the number of clicks and the number of times any link you have shared is opened is viewed instantly as they occur.
- Geographical Location of the Subscriber - You would be able to get location data of the individual subscribers and would also be able to view their home location and travel history. You can use this information to your benefit and optimize and make segments of your list in order to get the maximum profitability.
- Read or Open Track - You will be able to find out how many subscribers have been opening your email campaign, the number of times they have opened it and the date along with the time when they have viewed your campaign.
- Tracking link - The function of link tracking allows you to get the information on who is clicking on which link, the number of times they have clicked and the date and time on which they have clicked.
- Bounces - You will be able to view the list of subscribers who have resulted in bounced mail. You can also view the type of bounce along with the reason why it was returned.
- Email Client Reports - Some software automatically track the email clients that your subscribers are using. You can view the top email clients for a particular campaign.
- Trend Reporting - The time or day trend report will allow you to see what time of the day you receive the most number of opens. You will be able to look through all your lists for any specific list of campaign. You will also be able to see which day of the week gets the highest number of opens. In this way you will be able to decide upon the optimal day and time in which you can send your email marketing newsletter campaign.